turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lot of four production pot calls for sale

Started by Borden811, November 05, 2013, 07:42:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Borden811

Making some room in the collection. I'd like to sell all the pot calls as one lot. I've got a Cody Envy glass call, a Cody turkline glass call, a NWTF slate call made by Cody, and a Knight and Hale Old Yeller.  The 8 strikers are included. $100.00 TYD for everything.  I'm open to trades for anything hunting related.

I also have a brand new Hale Fire gobble call. I'd take $15 TYD for it.

Borden811

davisd9

How much will you let that Primos Purple Heart Striker go for?
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

jblackburn

Would you split the ole yeller off?  I'm interested in that one.
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Borden811

Sorry guys, I apologize. I've been dealing with a few things, been a while since I've logged in here. I found another pot, an H.S. Slate witch, and an H.S. Hoot tube to add to to the lot. Ideally I'd like to sell it all together. 100$ TYD for everything. That's 5 pots, 8 strikers, the hale fire, and the hoot tube. If enough guys want separate things I could split it up. Thanks, and once again, sorry for the long delay!

Borden811