OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Something new

Started by West Augusta, October 21, 2013, 09:37:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

West Augusta

I decided to try something new and made a pot call to auction off for Breast Cancer Research.  It's fun learning something new.  This call is sold.  Hope that it helps.

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

WillowRidgeCalls

Good looking pot call Steve, and for a good cause.  ;)
Wisconsin Turkey and Turkey Hunting Pro-Staff
Scott

TarheelTurk

Looks good ! And for a great cause man !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL

sixbird

Save the boobies! NICE!!!

pappy

Steve, I know how devastating dealing with breast cancer is, and how important it is to do our best part in relieving any of the stress brought on if it be through donations like this to help raise monies for the effected families or by donating time in volunteering our services. You are to be commended for your efforts! Great looking duo, pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

West Augusta

Thanks Pappy and and all for the comments, it really means a lot.  This raised money for the wife of a friends cancer walk team.  She recently had surgery for this terrible disease.  I know that many of your lives have also been touched by it.  I just hope that this small token in some way helps find a cure or at least helps to save one life.  Thanks again for looking.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

silverspur

Steve, that is a wonderful looking call and striker, the money raised in total will make a difference in someone's life and family.  The auction went well as a result of your contribution and time.

Bob
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs