Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Sunday 8/11/13 Devotional MUST READ THIS !!!

Started by pappy, August 11, 2013, 11:59:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand
Not long ago there was an incident that happened in Missouri, a young girl was in an automobile accident and trapped inside, seriously injured, on the brink of death. The car was so mangled the emergency workers were amazed that she was still alive! They worked frantically trying to get her free, she was asking for help, asking for prayers. Then as if out of nowhere a priest shows up at the scene. You need to know that the area was blocked off so no one could access the scene.  http://a.abcnews.com/images/Social_Climber/ABC_missouri_car_crash_mystery_priest_jt_130810_16x9t_384.jpg
The girls vital signs were failing, hope seemed lost. But as the priest began to pray with her, things changed, her vital signs began improving, she seemed comforted, and as the emergency crews finally got her freed from the tangled mess of metal and glass, they turned to thank the priest, but he was gone! No where to be seen.
Hebrews 13:2...
Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares

Over 90 pictures were taken at the scene during the time the priest was present, but he showed up in none of them! Can you feel the hairs rising on your arms? I mean to tell you that I believe in angelic ministering, I believe that God takes care of His own, when men say it is impossible, God just shakes His head and shows us differently! The proof is in the pudding, the young girl is recovering, and I can assure you when she is able to discuss the ordeal, her story will reveal her faith and maybe fuel ours to believe!
http://www.hearingyourangels.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/angel-shadow.jpg
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

vaturkey

Vaturkey

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

snoodlum

Amen! I do believe there are angels among us