News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Out of print turkey hunting books

Started by Halfski, August 07, 2013, 01:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halfski

Hi all,

Are there any serious collectors of turkey hunting books out there?  I have a few extra copies of some pretty rare turkey hunting books and booklets that I would like to sell or trade.  I am also looking for a few titles that are missing from my collection. 

What do you have for sale and which are you looking for to add?

HartClemson99

"I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion" Tom Kelly, The Tenth Legion, 1973

Halfski

I have books written by John Duff, Richard Moore, and William Byron Wales.  I am looking for books by the following authors:  Purser, Staab, Totten and Hoffmann.

Thanks!

va wingbone

I know this is an old thread but have you tried Jim Casada? If he doesn't have them I bet he can find em

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk

"around here, turkey hunting is more like a religion than a pastime.getting close to nature, getting back to where we most belong is something we hold sacred.when we do get to take one home, we do so with reverence"

davisd9

Would love to find "a one man game" by Kenny Morgan.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer