News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Darkness - Danger & Doom, Sisters of Death x Three = SD3

Started by bird, March 10, 2011, 12:31:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatterbox

Stunning calls, Ryan!
Bird, you are one lucky guy! I hope they are covered in turkey blood this spring! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

bird

Quote from: handcannon on March 10, 2011, 06:40:48 PM
Bird, you need to write a book. I bet you would make a good horror and suspense writer. Kept me interested and now I'm ready for season to open to read the next chapter. Either that or you need to be in advertising. Heck, you got me sold on em!

Ryan, those are truly some beautiful pots and strikers. Awesome job! (PS. You need to put Al on the payroll!)

Nope, No Payroll wanted here Travis.  I just believe in Ryan's talent and his calls and like to help a guy out that deserves it a little phrase.   

Thanks for the comments.

I do plan on getting these babies bloodied up pretty good.  By the time the season is over they won't be looking so clean and pretty.  I'm sure they will be all scarred up from being used in the heat of battle.

Al

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Hillbilly280

Bird my friend that is a nice set of calls bro.Congrats.

Bobby
VANOVER GAME CALLS

ghillie

Sweet calls there that Ryan made!!!   Dang those are nice!!  Way to go buddy   :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Bet they sound as sweet as they look  :you_rock: :you_rock:

turkey slayer

paboxcall

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

savduck

Very nice. If you cant handle all three sisters Ill be glad to be a wingman :z-guntootsmiley:
Georgia Boy