Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Next year

Started by alloutdoors, August 04, 2013, 10:58:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alloutdoors

So who is already making plans for next year? I don't have any definitive plans yet but I know I want to get a trip in some where. I've been thinking about starting on a slam if I can talk one or two of my buddies into heading out west for either Rio's or Merriam's. Otherwise I may just do a trip closer to home for eastern's. I wouldn't mind settling the score with some GA swamp gobblers either if Del's willing to have me back for another go; I'm still having dreams about alligators, stump choked rivers, and unseen gobblers in the oak flats. ;D

If anyone wants to include a NY hunt in their 2014 plans we still had a bunch of good birds running around at the end of this past season around here.  :fud:

savduck

I want to go somewhere for sure if the wallet can handle it. Ryan, you know your always welcome down here. Id love to come our way too.
Georgia Boy

jbrown

I'm always thinkin about killin gobblers!! Del, "our" swamp is still under 5ft of water...it was 10ft under!!!! Maybe this high water will kill some under growth!

alloutdoors

Ahh, there's another reason I need to get back down south again, listening to Del talk I know I missed out on a good time not getting to hunt with Jim this year.

Del, let me know if you start to make any plans and I'll do the same, maybe we can either meet up and bust some heads somewhere new, or try and swap hunts on our own home turf.

savduck

Jim, thats exactly what we need. It will open some of the timber back up and run some of the hogs out.

Ryan, im game for anything. I just need to see what finances can support. Id lve to come up there sooner or later. We can sure chase them down here too.
Georgia Boy