OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WING SUPPLY NO LONGER SELLING NITROS???

Started by SKFOOTER, March 09, 2011, 02:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SKFOOTER

They are no longer on their website. Just called them and they will not carry them any longer.

BIGBOB

BIGBOB

The walk in store for wing supply is UNCLE LEES in greenville ky. They still carry nitro turkey  loads.

Hardtime_NC

I ordered some about three weeks ago and got them.  Guess I was just in time.
Theres no dollar sign on a piece of mind!

hookedspur

Quote from: Hardtime_NC on March 09, 2011, 07:51:04 PM
I ordered some about three weeks ago and got them.  Guess I was just in time.
:icon_thumright:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

SKFOOTER

Quote from: BIGBOB on March 09, 2011, 06:23:12 PM
The walk in store for wing supply is UNCLE LEES in greenville ky. They still carry nitro turkey  loads.
But they told me today that they were running low in stock and would not be ordering any more. 

shootumindaface

TrkyHntr

There was a question in another forum I'm a member of, about where to get nitros. One of the other members said he heard that some of the dealers are going to quit carrying them, because the shells are not backed by a guarantee to not blow up. Don't know if it's true, just what I read.

Shane
He's big enough to ride in my truck!

lethan65717

Quote from: SKFOOTER on March 09, 2011, 09:55:39 PM
Quote from: BIGBOB on March 09, 2011, 06:23:12 PM
But they told me today that they were running low in stock and would not be ordering any more. 

Uncle Lee's did place an order!  I have it on my desk!

SKFOOTER

Any idea when their order will be filled, Letha??

lethan65717

I am hoping that Ray will work over the weekend and we will be able to get their order out sometime next week.  Don't quote me on it cause things do happen and I do not promise anybody a for sure time of when anybody gets their shells!  I will talk to Sandy and try to post something tomorrow on about when it will go out!

SKFOOTER