turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Who else has one?

Started by Trevor2, March 09, 2011, 01:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor2

Turkey killing Remington 870 magnum special purpose? Love mine, killed a few with it and the fellar I got it off of kill a string of em with it. Just curious as to who else might have one, I have a buddy who also has one. I'm shooting a .650 choke and I believe its a hastings, memory fuzzy on that one lol. I love the rifle sights on it, and the ol camo job it sports. :newmascot:
Strutstopper

SWAMPFOX

i bought my dad one about 7 or so years ago. i set it up with a kicks .670 back then. he has also killed a pile of gobblers with it. i think he is running winchester er #6 out of it now. he came by the house a few days ago when i was polishing some barrells from my 870s. after an hour of detailed explanation on patterns and clean barrells i tuned his rig up. he got a thorough clean and polish, light weight trigger spring, and i had a shurshot shot laying around that got put on too. he was pumped up then. i asked if he wanted to shoot it and his reply was : i will on opening day.

Flydown

Been shooting mine for 10 or 11 years and love it. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

surehuntsalot

some fine looking shotguns
it's not the harvest,it's the chase