turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

sbe 2 ==indian creek .655

Started by doepee, March 08, 2011, 10:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doepee

Talked to Indian creek was wanting a .660 for my sbe 2 all they had at the moment was .655  how do you guys think that would be for 3 inch heavy 13 7's ---to tight or about right!

Basser69

I have a kicks .655 and while it shot good, the .660 Jh shot just a little better. Maybe 25 or 30 pellets but more even. Sorry no pics

Mailman

One Shot One Kill

doepee

No , I talked to them .665 is standard, I was wanting a .660 all they had left they said was a .655 for sbe 2.  I hope they werent wrong.. I might try it for heavy 7s , if not what I want I could exchange it, but I gots to make up my mind by tomorrow or it might be gone..

doepee

Basser69 ---was that jellyhead for sbe 2 and shooting heavy 7s , if so what kind of numbers did you get?  Trying to decide on buying two chokes, jellyhead .660   ssx .643   Indian creek maybe .655       thanks   Jim

Basser69

Jim, SBE II with a jelly head .660 about 250'ish, the kicks was a .655 about 230'ish. I counted them but do not remember exact numbers. Hevi straight 7' in a 3 1/2" shell. I actually got a little more even patter out of the straight 6's. Oh, dirty barrel too.

Mailman

Ihave the IC .665 in my SBE2 you would probably like it. From what I hear the Benellis like a more open choke. I get 400 in a 10" @ 40 yrds with TSS 9's
One Shot One Kill

doepee

Slickyboyboo--I thought the benellis preferred the tighter chokes also... IC .655 may be a little to tight for heavy 7s but it might shoot them awesome. I might give it a shot...