Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

It's been my pleasure!!!

Started by Roost 1, May 13, 2013, 08:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roost 1

Thanks for letting me be a member of VooDoo Mafia.
It has been my pleasure to get to share stories and look at
Y'all's turkey pics. I have even got to actually meet couple of you. I feel like
I made some new friends who share the same passion as I have.... Chasing these crazy birds!!!
Hopefully we can stay in contact even if we don't participate in this contest.
If any of you ever get to KY let me kno.... I would really like to meet
some more of you guys.
Once again Thanks for allowing an Ol ' KY boy on your team!!!!

bustinbirds

I also would like to thank y'all for letting me be on the team for the past two years. Even though its probably been the worst two seasons in th 25 years I've hunted. With that being said I'd put this group of killers against anybody this is definitely a team of em. I have enjoyed talking to many of you through this forum and others and would love to share camp with all of you             
    I along with many others who I can't speak for will no longer participate in this contest next year. It's not because I haven't enjoyed it anyone who knows me knows I live for turkey season it's a sickness. But after some of the junk that went on this year that was not properly handled in a timely manner for reasons only they know I choose not to be on the team any longer.  Hope to get to hunt with you guys in the near future.  VDM for life! If any of you Tn Ky boys ever venture to Ms look me up.
Lifelong member of The Tenth Legion

wildcat14

spitndrum

I'LL BE THAT WAY THIS FALL I HAVE A DEER LEASE IN KY

Frank G

Quote from: Roost 1 on May 13, 2013, 08:36:01 PM
Thanks for letting me be a member of VooDoo Mafia.
It has been my pleasure to get to share stories and look at
Y'all's turkey pics. I have even got to actually meet couple of you. I feel like
I made some new friends who share the same passion as I have.... Chasing these crazy birds!!!
Hopefully we can stay in contact even if we don't participate in this contest.
If any of you ever get to KY let me kno.... I would really like to meet
some more of you guys.
Once again Thanks for allowing an Ol ' KY boy on your team!!!!

Roost 1
The Voodoo Mafia guys are all over the map. Well so are we  :icon_thumright:

Team M.I.A.

Frank G  In Tennessee