News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

IC getting spurred when there down

Started by VAHUNTER, March 08, 2011, 07:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: pullit on March 09, 2011, 07:45:48 AM
I have 3 of them myself and tell everyone that ask that they are hard to beat.
I have been in and around machine work for over 35 years and can tell you first hand that ANYONE can and will have a problem if they make or build enough stuff. It is what you do after the problem that tells the tell.
I have been very happy with my IC chokes but if I ever have any trouble with one, I feel sure IC would make it right.

You got that right.  Stuart and Mike are stand-up guys in my book.  They are hunters who like to shoot.  They like to play and see what can be made better.  I admit that I myself don't like seeing these split choke problems, but it can happen to the best of them.  They will make it through this, and make chokes even better in the future.  I like all of my Indian Creek chokes.  All shoot great.  And they stand behind what they make 100% and don't give you all that mumbo jumbo like some other chokes makers will when you encounter a problem or you aren't satisfied.   All you have to do is talk to them either on the phone or via email.  They treat you like gold.  

R AJ

Fixing the problem , if any,and making it right is perhaps the next statement below make it the best possible using quality materials
at Indian Creek. Their committment to excellence will give them repeat business for years to come. Fly away boo birds--Shoo!

magicman

Quote from: I hate turkeys on March 08, 2011, 11:22:27 PM
Love Indian Creek chokes A few problems dosen't scare me I know they'll make it right.
It's just the way they are.

:agreed: The next turkey gun I get will have IC in it.

frank25

no matter what u make or sale u always get a few lemons

Reloader

QuoteIt is what you do after the problem that tells the tale.

X2!

IC is the best choke company in existance IMO.  Sure, there are many different great choke companies, but you will be hard pressed to match the customer service of IC.

The most efficient combos I've ever patterned have come from IC.  I even have some loads that are way too efficient using IC chokes.

gatrkyhntr70

Quote from: Reloader on March 09, 2011, 05:37:17 PM
QuoteIt is what you do after the problem that tells the tale.

X2!

IC is the best choke company in existance IMO.  Sure, there are many different great choke companies, but you will be hard pressed to match the customer service of IC.

The most efficient combos I've ever patterned have come from IC.  I even have some loads that are way too efficient using IC chokes.

X3, Ive spoke to Mike and Stuart on the phone countless times, These guys will do whatever it takes until your satisfied, They will talk turkey,patterning as long as you want. There never to busy to talk. Great people!
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

turkeytromp

I just purchased a new IC .665 choke for my SBEII and it looks worlds apart from any of the other chokes I have. I can't wait to test it out on the pattern boards.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions