Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Had a team mate in town

Started by unclerick, May 04, 2013, 08:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unclerick

Dustin came and hunted with Wes Friday and had some sucess, they killed a nice bird togethere while I was at work, don't know much about the details but it sounded like a good time was had, we enjoyed haveing you come and hunt Dustin and the invitation is always open anytime.

(side note) It's bad when a guy comes in from out of town, spends a half day hunting and kills a bird 2 men can't shoot all season.... :TooFunny:
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

harvester

I appreciate you boys having me down. Had a great time, gonna let Wes tell the rest of the story. All I know is, just plain ole dumb luck, being in the right spot at the right time.  Also, these fellers have some prime turkey huntin spots.

gob09

Thats right dustin your welcome anytime we spotted some bird in a field split up to get around him and so happened they went toward Dustin he was a nice bird but we didn't even take a picture of him I didn't sleep at all Thursday night after the hunt we went and ate came to the house cleaned the bird and i passed out

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

ElkTurkMan

That is awesome guys, congrats on a great hunt!  It has really slowed down here in GA.  Next weekend will be it for me, I will be after them pretty hard.