turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Only one left...Who wants it?

Started by Steve, May 03, 2013, 12:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve

North Bay Turkey Gunner that is...as I mentioned in another post. The call is NOT MADE yet, but I will be working on them in the next week or two. I have enough material on hand to complete 9 more Turkey Gunners...6 of which are spoken for already. Then it dawned on me -I don't have one for myself...and by golly, I think I'm going to claim the 7th spot. The 8th spot will be going as a donation :turkey2:..

So that leaves one left to whoever wants to lay claim to it. No money is due until I have the calls done in a week or two. I will get in touch with everybody that has one on order as soon as they are available again. I won't be making more until at least June or so.

For those of you that missed the one in the classifieds here it is again. This one has been sold already the calls being made will be similar or possibly set in a different pot. Everything else will be the same.

"Here it is...the Turkey Gunner Glass over a curly maple soundboard set in Ambrosia Maple with a curly ambrosia striker...$43 shipped to your door.

"

Shoot me a PM or e-mail...
Thanks,
Steve

Les C

Steve
I will take the last Turkey Gunner if it is still available.
Thanks
Les

Steve

It's all yours when its finish Les...shoot me over your e-mail address when you get a chance.

Thanks,
Steve