Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Who all is still hunting?

Started by ElkTurkMan, April 28, 2013, 05:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElkTurkMan

Guys I had to take a break from hunting this weekend due to some family obligations.  However I will be back after them with a vengence this weekend.  Who all is still after them?   

gob09

i was kinda between rains dang we got a bunch

unclerick

Well I am if you want to call it that, we got basicly 2 weekends left so maybe we'll get 1 of the birds me and Wes been on the last couple weeks. Good luck and good hunting to everyone.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

ElkTurkMan

I ahve two weekend s left myself.  I am taking a new guy on Saturday, so we'll see what happens.  Thisa season ahs flown by.  Wes we had  aton of rain here in GA this weekend as well.  Looks like I picked a good weekend to go see my sister and her kids, because I didn't miss much hunting wise.

keyser12ga

I am, kind of.  Our season is over May 12th and I'm hoping to get out at least 2 more times, but it's up in the air.

t_eagen13

Ive got through next Tuesday to try and get my second. Been trying to get this one with a bow, and its tough. Its hard for me to sit patient in one set up and wait on them.

ElkTurkMan

Good Luck!  One of these years I am going to puruse them with a bow. 

harvester

I'm going till I either run out of tags or the season ends. Got till may 12th to get #4.

Moore

[

harvester

Good luck Shawn. Get a goodn for yourself, you deserve some good luck for a change.

Shane, I can't get use to your name change. :TooFunny: I thought who is that and then it dawned on me.

Moore

Quote from: harvester on May 20, 2013, 09:35:43 PM
Shane, I can't get use to your name change. :TooFunny: I thought who is that and then it dawned on me.
Right, He shoots one Bull Elk. Now he's the ElkTurkMan  :funnyturkey: :TooFunny:
[

unclerick

Quote from: Moore on May 21, 2013, 06:21:28 PM
Right, He shoots one Bull Elk. Now he's the ElkTurkMan  :funnyturkey: :TooFunny:
:TooFunny:

ElkTurkMan

Quote from: Moore on May 21, 2013, 06:21:28 PM
Guys it's even hard for me to get used to. LOL  I changed it because now Turkeys and Elk are all I think about anymore.  I have lost all desire to deer hunt.  I know I will go, but it jsut isn't as fun as the Elk and the birds.    I also switched it, because I no longer hunt with my Hawken Rifle I retired after 20 plus years of service.  I still ahve it, but all of the sudden it lost it's accuracy.

unclerick

Elk will sure do that to you,