turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

took the new one out

Started by Rockhound, April 17, 2013, 03:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockhound

Man I thought I would lose numbers with this short barrel but it shoots better than my other I think. The only thing about this is the bore collects plastic from the wadding and my other dont. I shot the most gorgeous lead #4 pattern with a hastings 675 that I have ever seen.

BrowningGuy88

The BPS Stalker 24" that I have borrowed from one of my buddies shoots lights out with a Hastings 685. It never made it out this season, but it shoots great with old Winny XX 4's, 5's and 6's and flat out amazing with Mag Blends!!!

runngun

Hey rock did you polish the barrel???  If not polish it and that will help with the fouling.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Rockhound

I dont really trust myself with the polishing process

Old Gobbler

Did you get a 23" sp10 barrel ?
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Rockhound

Quote from: Old Gobbler on April 18, 2013, 07:07:38 AM
Did you get a 23" sp10 barrel ?

The sp10 I bought off my brother has a 23" barrel, but I bought the nwtf bps as well

Old Gobbler

I shoot a 23 , but picked up a 25 inch ( what Remington claims is a 26)  and tried a few rounds out of it , no difference IMO , so I sold it

Also they about handled exactly the same - I put up on my shoulder countless times and could not tell them apart in handling - yes its a 11 + pound gun so your likely not to notice , but I didn't - now the 30 inch sp10 , there is a noticeable difference in that 
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon