OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WE HAVE A WINNER !!!!

Started by Old Gobbler, April 16, 2013, 08:31:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

WE HAVE A WINNER !!!!CONGRATS presdme !!!! :z-winnersmiley: :z-winnersmiley: :z-winnersmiley: :z-winnersmiley: :z-winnersmiley: :z-winnersmiley:
A Huge round of applause and appreciation goes out to Sam of Gooserbat Game Calls !!! Gooserbat generously donated 6 mouth calls to one lucky winner on OG!!  If your in the market for a good call Drop  Sam a P.M. -- LINK -- http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php?action=profile;u=3072 Bingo is fun and addictive !!! WhooHOoo !!!!!   :  blob10:

Quote from: presdme on April 16, 2013, 06:44:27 AM
bingo i think

Quote from: presdme on February 15, 2013, 06:11:26 PM
Here are the winners!!   
1.Alabama   2.Ohio  3.Virginia  4.Montana  5.Kansas  6.Georgia  7.Florida 8.Missouri  9.California  10.Pennsylvania  11.Michigan  12.Illinois  13.Texas 14.Kentucky  15.Vermont
          THANKS!!

GOOSERBAT GAME CALLS BINGO  !!!

The lucky winner shall receive 1 of each of these calls !!!  :blob10:
Double Bit  Gooserbat's #1 selling call and the workhorse of our call line. It features medium rasp with a medium pitch and tone. The call is built with a yellow latex reed on top and two black latex reeds underneath. The Double Bit features our Axe cut that is somewhere between a batwing and a V cut.

Classic Hen -- This style of 2 reed diaphragm has been around a long time because it simply calls turkeys. Ours is built using medium weight latex, making a great call for both veterans and beginners.

Hillbilly -- This prophylactic-latex blend call has the rasp of the Double Bit, but with a more nasal pitch. It features a yellow latex top reed set over two reeds of prophylactic The Hillbilly features a slightly modified V cut that helps open the call up. This is Sam's go to call.

Bacon  -- Some things are just so good that a name can't describe it and Bacon is one of them.  From 13 year olds, to hunting guides, to state champions, this call received phenomenal praise in the spring of 2012.  Give it a try and put yourself together a BLT (Bacon, Lead & Turkey!!!)  This masterpiece call is built using a top reed of heavy gray latex set over two reeds of natural white latex with a slit cut in the top reed.

Heckler   If you like rasp, this is your call! This three reed call was built for the rasp lover.  Yet, it still has a distinct double note. It's stretched a bit tighter than most calls and features a top reed of gray latex with a spilt combo cut set over two reeds of natural white latex. A Staff Favorite!

Black Magic  -- Sometimes you find a combination that is just magic, and that's what we have done here. This call is sensitive and barks out an unbelievable double note! The top reed has a Batwing cut set in gray latex over a middle reed of prophylactic and a half reed of black latex on bottom.

Never played BINGO with us??
Its easy!
Here is all you need to know.
First you must be a REGISTERED member of the board.
Second, you just pick the words you want to have as your 'list' - but you MUST PM that list to ME "OLDGOBBLER".

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PICK EXACTLY  15 DIFFERENT LUCKY STATES OUT OF the     Alabama to  Wyoming  your choice.....DONT GOOF UP AND PICK THE SAME STATE 2 TIMES

Contest Information:
Never played BINGO with us??
Its easy!
Here is all you need to know.
First you must be a REGISTERED member of the board.
Second, you just pick the words you want to have as your 'list' - but you MUST PM that list to ME "OLDGOBBLER". registration starts now until WED. APRIL 10th 8pm eastern
  PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PICK EXACTLY 15 DIFFERENT STATES DONT GOOF UP AND PICK THE SAME STATE 2 TIMES or short your self a state

We have bingo list rule change for this season , this is to speed up the registration process for the games , and simplify the list comformation  , you will send your 15 states "words" those will be your picks for several games  you can register to any of the games this spring , but if you send a list during a game you will have to wait for that game to be over and then you can play in the following games with that same list - The winner of any game must sit out the entire season before playing again

1) if you have registered  to any standard bingo game after to February 2012 , you are already registered  !!!

2) If you lost your picks , send me a new list of 15 states

3) If you wish to change them at any time , all you have to do is send me a new list of 15  states

LISTEN UP GUYS !!!!  we are going to be throwing in "extra or bonus words" here and there throughout the game look sharp  !!! I can log onto the site at any time and throw out some sneak words, so stay focused !!--Shannon

Then when the game begins, check in daily to see which words are called out.  If the word is on your list, cross it off.  The first person to get all their words crossed off must PM BINGO to OLDGOBBLER - who will verify the words...and announce the official winner...
[/size][/color]

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

gdublongwilly

Congratulations!  Thanks to OG and Gooserbat!

Terry

Redfish

John 3:16

hookedspur

Congratulations!  Thanks to OG and Gooserbat!
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

tomstopper

Congrats. Now put those to work & post the results...... :toothy12:

presdme

A great big  ;DTHANKS ;D to old gobbler and Sam at Gooserbat game calls. Winning these calls could not have come at a better time for me as Ohio's opening day is Monday and money has been to short for any new calls this year. I am sure one of these calls are gonna bring the biggest bird in Ohio to the business end of my 10 gauge. Thanks all for the congrats from everyone else and when I score THAT BIG BIRD I will be sure to let everyone know  all the details.  :thanks:THANKS AGAIN :thanks:

TRKYKLR

Basser69

teng

Thank you for the contest and congrats to the winner.

bowAddiction

jblackburn

Congrats!  I know you will love them!
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.