wind 2-5mph
74 F warm sunny Az. Day

176 and 167 respectively
La onda es mia

Philippe

captin_hook

tomstopper

Hevishot #6

Looks good. I was thinking of going to a scoped 20 ga., that made up my mind.
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. You can dunk his head in the water, but all you have is a drown horse, and a long walk home......

IowaGobblers

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

mossyoakpro

Phillippians 4:13

gophert

Nothing wrong with that set-up!

sent from Tim's Tweaked Out Evo LTE

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

FL-Boss

nice... I'm getting about the exact same with same shells. Don't know what it is, but those FED HW #7 just work in the 20ga.  Couldn't get them to put up the same numbers as HEVI 13 in my 12 ga... but the 20ga is a different story. They shoot much better than HEVI 13, #7.

remmy1187

Those are great patterns with HWT and no doubt will get the job done.

SKFOOTER

Quote from: FL-Boss on May 29, 2013, 06:39:02 PM
nice... I'm getting about the exact same with same shells. Don't know what it is, but those FED HW #7 just work in the 20ga.  Couldn't get them to put up the same numbers as HEVI 13 in my 12 ga... but the 20ga is a different story. They shoot much better than HEVI 13, #7.
What choke are you using FL and what are your pattern numbers??

FL-Boss

Sumtoy .562, Mossberg SA-20, Fed HW #7 =  178 hits on my best out of 5 shots.

Sumtoy works great with Federal FC HW, #7.  Although I prefer to hunt with the looser factory choke