DEAD

Started by n2deer, April 13, 2013, 03:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n2deer

Is what this forum is.

;D

Where my peeps at?

BC

I'm here. Been checking in everyday but it's been quiet lately.

2Beards

I'm here I just hadn't had much to offer until today. Y'all check my pictures, it was officially scored and I'm submitting paper work in tomorrow, he should make top 30 in the state. It Took 3 of us to get measurements and pictures, I snapped pics while it was getting scored at a big bird contest that if I win get a free shot gun. So those guys measured and re-measured before final total. Also took back up pictures at my house if needed.

crenshawco

Yea I've been checking in regularly too just not much going on.

Demp that is a real monster man. That one will definitely tilt our average. :you_rock: :you_rock:

YEKRUT

The only time I post on this site is in the Team AL forum so I don't have much to say or do! :)

North40R

Same here! I check in every day. I just suck at killing turkeys so bad this year that I haven't had much to offer our team!

I've only seen a handfull of double bearded birds killed here my whole life and our birds are typically small (weight wise) so you guys are killing me with these 70 point monsters! BUT I've got 4 days coming up in Kentucky this year and you just never know when a monster is gonna walk down the gun barrel!

My turkeys at home are just starting to gobble so the next 10 days are gonna be all in, game on, break neck, hell on wheels around my place!
Adopt the pace of nature, her secret is patience!

n2deer

I know, I was just trying to get a rise out of y'all.

squeaky

I'm here also guys just haven't killed a bird to upgrade my 77 pt double beard. I've killed another 73 and a 72 I sure wish we could use. I've never in my hunting career killed three 70 pt birds in a season. I've had a blessed and great season so far. I've still got NE to go

n2deer

Quote from: squeaky on April 17, 2013, 07:05:26 AM
I'm here also guys just haven't killed a bird to upgrade my 77 pt double beard. I've killed another 73 and a 72 I sure wish we could use. I've never in my hunting career killed three 70 pt birds in a season. I've had a blessed and great season so far. I've still got NE to go
Oh hush

squeaky

Quote from: n2deer on April 18, 2013, 10:07:39 AM
Quote from: squeaky on April 17, 2013, 07:05:26 AM
Oh hush

:toothy12:

squeaky

Is there any smack talking going by any of the other teams? I know last year there was a lot of chatter about us through out the contest. I've looked and I can't find anything. I guess they are thinking they pissed us off last year so where are swinging for the fences this year so its not even close  :camohat:

crenshawco

I haven't seen any either. I have seen a few nice birds killed on other teams, but I haven't seen any other team put up a tally so I don't even know how to tell where we stand so far. I would imagine we are faring pretty well though  ;D ;D

YEKRUT

Why has jughead not posted his bird. Don't make me come over there son!

n2deer

I honestly feel a lot of the problems that was felt has been taken care of.

2Beards

Quote from: squeaky on April 18, 2013, 12:06:00 PM
Is there any smack talking going by any of the other teams? I know last year there was a lot of chatter about us through out the contest. I've looked and I can't find anything. I guess they are thinking they pissed us off last year so where are swinging for the fences this year so its not even close  :camohat:

As usual folks are getting their panties in wad about our pictures. My bird I'm sure will be protested just like the double beard I killed last year that they counted anyway. Can't believe a turkey contest that you win absolutely nothing hurts so many feelings. It's funny that pictures of someone else's bird cause strife.
Good luck fellas I hope y'all continue to slap the crap out of the birds.