OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Devil and his decoys

Started by B-Rad1, April 13, 2013, 07:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-Rad1

A buddy and I had a conversation sometime back about the the tricks of the devil, Im a visual guy and as I began to spend time in prayer with the father he showed me that the devil is one of the best hunters, he sets out traps and snares to steer us off track. As I  ponder over this story, I pictured the devil in a hunt situation and how it relates to real life situations. As the devil sits in his blind drinking his coffee he is observing the way we react to his set up, taking notes, watching our feeding patters, the way we respond to his calls and making sure he has just the right amount of camouflage on his blind. The devil is one of the best hunters, he doesn't just pick up go home when his setup is not successful, he makes adjustments to his spread, puts in a few comfort decoys, changes his calling and repositions his blind. It's just like real life he is always changing tactics to trick you and I.

John 10:10 "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy;

I encourage you to stay in the word, prepare your self for the tricks that get thrown your way and most important remain faithful regardless of the benefit.

BOFF

So True!!

The devil knows each of our weaknesses, and will bait us with the stuff he knows he has the best chance of luring us in.

Thanks for the devotional!!

God Bless,
David B.

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net