Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

I'm fed up

Started by unclerick, April 09, 2013, 11:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

unclerick

Yesterday evening Wes had a burd killed while calling him in hunting public land, and Wes worked hard for that bird, (I know he did). This morning some joker drove around the field blowing his horn and showing his ignorence chaseing off a bird I was working that I roosted last nite, I swear there are some turkey hunters out there worse then most deer hunters I know. Makes a man want to quit with yahoo's in the woods like that. One day I'm gonna have my own turkey woods and just dare some joker to step foot on it.....I'm just really p'od...... :character0029:
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

ElkTurkMan

Rick I hate that happened to you man.  There are definately some inconsiderate slob hunters out there.  I don't know about up your way, but down here in GA, the later turkey season gets, the less people are i  the woods.  I guess the hotter weather chases them off. I have always said if I ever come into any kind of big money, the first thing I would do would be to by some ground with turkeys on it.

gob09

I agree Shane I'd love to have a big piece of ground with turkey on it mix of  fields and hard wood

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

harvester

Dang Rick, I hate it for you both. Jelousey is all it is. Some people just can't stand the fact that someone else may kill "THEIR" bird. It just aint out your way, I think that is a common thing for everyone to have to deal with. During the season, I don't never hear nothin or see anything. Its seems to help some but they still find out where you hunt.

Ricochet

Dang, sorry to hear that!

Yeah, I hope to have some land of my own to hunt some day as well. 
-JP
Is it turkey season yet? I love the sound of thunder chickens in the morning...

gob09

quit whining and go hunt

unclerick

Quote from: gob09 on April 21, 2013, 08:24:52 PM
quit whining and go hunt
Nobody likes a smart aleck,,,, :funnyturkey:
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus