turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Update

Started by BigGobbler, April 08, 2013, 03:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigGobbler

Im trying guys but the gobblers are kicking my butt big time. we are on multible gobblers every weekend and have not been able to get them in range for one reason or another. Me and my son had one just tearing it up but there was a palmetto patch between us and instead of walking around it to us he flew over it into a tree about 80yds out that freaking gobbler seen my decoy and strutted,gobbled and spit/drum on that tree limb for about an hour untill it was past shooting time then pitched down right into our setup. Three other times had gobblers coming in but had nuckle heads try and sneak in on us and over call and spook um. Even had a coyote bust one that we were working. But what really sucked is some idiots shot my hen decoys.At this point not sure what will happen next,I hope it's good and we make one flop and take a dirt nap.

FttFttVroom!

It'll happen, last two days were pretty sorry compared to what I'm used to but I finally had it all come together today.

Ontgunner

From what I understand the hunting is tough all over. It will come together, keep at it.
"Early bird get's the worm but the second mouse get's the cheese"

Bamastrutter

stay persistent like ftt ftt said it will happen :anim_25: