OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

1 reason I buy Burris products....

Started by Bob Giese, April 04, 2013, 03:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Giese

Customer Service is top notch and on top of that....BurrisOptics will go out of his way to help a fellar out of a bind.
THANKS MAN much appreciated :thanks:

o2stk1

I agree with you, long time leupold user but my last 3 scopes have been burris, top notch and a tough scope

BrowningGuy88

I have a Burris FF3 sitting in the box waiting to be mounted and will be adding a FullField 2 or C4 for my new 204 Ruger!

chatterbox

I'm running Burris optics on 2 turkey guns and a muzzleloader.
I plan on adding one to my .308 and my son's .243 when I can.
The TAC30 is one of the finest riflescopes I have ever run on a gun. That one sits on top of my muzzleloader. At 100 yards I punched the 10 ring almost dead center! It's only a 4 power scope, but the optical quality is AMAZING!
What more can be said about the FFII, and FFIII's that hasn't already been said? Tough, high quality optics that will bring out the best in your favorite turkey slayer!
I have an extreme amount of confidence in my scopes and sights from Burris. First, they flat out get it done, and secondly, if something were ever to happen, I know they would bust their butt to get me back out into the field quickly. Simply put, they have great products, and great customer service. What they will never make is excuses.
With that kind of backing, that's why I use Burris. The quality speaks for itself.

Pin Wheel

x2 they are great people, and will go out of their way to help.

BurrisOptics

Awesome thread!!   :thanks:

We're here for you if you need anything!

M R Ducks

X2 on the above.  I had an issue (I broke my spead bead) earlier this year and Burris repaced it - no questions asked.  I can't think of another manufacturer who would do that.

Clearly they value each and every customer.  And oh yeah - their products are second to none.

Ducks