Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Hey Guys, guess what I found

Started by keyser12ga, April 03, 2013, 11:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keyser12ga

Sorry everyone for not being around here much.  Started a new job (that I love) Praise the Lord! Odd hours and 4 kids, I haven't had much time to chat.  Anyway, when I did those barrel stickers a couple of years ago for the team, I somehow lost the rest of them.  I was standing at a neighbors house talking and noticed one of them on his toolbox. He had found it blowing down the street, and I thought my wife had mistakenly thrown them out.  Well......I just found a bunch of them in the bottom of a filing cabinet.  So if anyone needs a replacement let me know and I'll try to get you one.  I have probably 15 of the sheets or so. If you only want one side we can double that number.

gob09

Congratulations on your New job I trust your doing well .... yeah I'd like to have one odd those decals don't stay away so long man good hunting to haveya

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

unclerick

Quote from: gob09 on April 04, 2013, 07:31:32 PM
Congratulations on your New job I trust your doing well .... yeah I'd like to have one odd those decals don't stay away so long man good hunting to haveya

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
Same here man, on all of what Wes said....
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

keyser12ga

Thanks guys, I love the new job and can't wait to get after turkeys this spring, season starts here in 19 days.  If you want decals please pm me your address and I'll get them sent out.

harvester

Been out of pocket a few days.

Glad to hear about your new job, Congrats. Don't be a strainger.

Ricochet

-JP
Is it turkey season yet? I love the sound of thunder chickens in the morning...

t_eagen13

Awesome. PM sent and congrats on the new job!