OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Bureau of Indigenous Muslim Affairs ??? Welcome to the DNC

Started by lightsoutcalls, September 07, 2012, 09:40:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightsoutcalls

I just heard about this as I drove to work this AM and thought I would share it with you folks.  Yes, the party that has officially endorsed same sex "marriage", chose to remove mention of God from their official platform (before changing their tune after being raked over the coals) and refused to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel (again before changing their tune due to massive pushback) officially included a muslim "Jumah" or prayer service as a lead up to the DNC convention.  Guest speakers included a co-conspirator in the first World Trade Center bombing and a retired US military muslim chaplain who was arrested, but could not be tried (for fear of divulging classified materials) in relation to the Guantanemo Bay prison fiasco. 

You can read the whole story here:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/08/29/DNC-Reached-Out-and-Invited-Radical-Indigenous-Muslim-Group-to-Convention

I continue to be amazed at the numbers of people that refuse to believe how this administration coddles the muslim brotherhood while poking their thumb in the eye of anything and anyone that has ties to conservative Christian values. 
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

gob09

Hey Wendall I agree completely

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Old Gobbler

Who gives a flying ---- what the "muslim community" thinks they can go fly a kite in a electrical storm --

It will take 2 Ronald Reagan's to undue the damage done in the last 5 years   
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

BrowningGuy88

It is sickening to see how far this once great country has fallen...

Gooserbat

Quote from: Old Gobbler on April 02, 2013, 11:55:17 PM
Who gives a flying ---- what the "muslim community" thinks they can go fly a kite in a electrical storm --

X2!  But in all reality It will take more than that.  I believe it will take God, (not alla or what ever they call him)
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

tomstopper

:agreed: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an It just makes me sick realizing what our beloved nation has become.  :( >:(

the Ward

It absolutely boggles my mind how these people get not only elected,but REELECTED!And now it looks like the propaganda arm of the dnc(N.B.C.)is gearing up to help the Hildabeast in 2016. :help:

mommicked

MUST................NOT...............COMMENT................ :angry9: :character0029:
Learning something new, on every hunt.

BrowningGuy88

Quote from: the Ward on April 03, 2013, 02:50:04 PM
It absolutely boggles my mind how these people get not only elected,but REELECTED!And now it looks like the propaganda arm of the dnc(N.B.C.)is gearing up to help the Hildabeast in 2016. :help:

What is really sad is that the heifer will win.

I better keep the rest of my comments to myself...

Gawhitaker

It is a sad state of affairs we are presently in. And it scares the heck out of me where we are headed.

Spring_Woods

5 years...3 more to go. Maybe.
"Was that a gobble?":gobble: