turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Week 2 Tally (updated)

Started by BC, March 25, 2013, 08:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JUGHEAD

Quote from: n2deer on April 03, 2013, 09:47:05 AMI wasn't trying to step on anyone's toes, but lets at least make a attempt at this thing.
I'm "making an attempt" most everyday pal.  Been hunting the piss out of them and barely been in the game yet....my birds ain't acting right and I don't have near as many for whatever reason.  I ain't quitting til May 15th and I'm gonna beat that measly 54 point bird I killed or die trying.       

n2deer

No, lol.

I wasn't implying that. I just mean if we can get the pictures, I think we should until the available kills is full. That is all.

Wasn't meaning you wasn't trying in the woods, I know better. Heck I get it handed to me about every time I step foot in the woods.

BC

Hearing rumors of another double beard hitting the deck this morning. Two 70+ point birds in a week aint too bad.

Nice work guys.

JUGHEAD

Quote from: BC on April 04, 2013, 11:11:23 AM
Hearing rumors of another double beard hitting the deck this morning. Two 70+ point birds in a week aint too bad.

Nice work guys.
That's what I'm talking about!  This group quit school because of recess....they don't play!  Still don't know what I'm doing on a team with such killers but I like it!  :D

n2deer

You can see why I like to hang around. I will be the water boy.

squeaky

I posted up my bird from this morning. Y'all check out pics to make sure they are good enough. I took a bunch so if y'all see a problem let me know.

That made #4 and I know where 4 more are that left in the field that one came from  :toothy12:

Branndon I also got a NE hunt booked. Looks like I'll be headed to Crawford, NE May 2nd. I need some advice from you guy's that have been on the do's and dont's of hunting up there. I only know how to kill a eastern.

crenshawco

Pics look good to me, and congrats again. Thats a great bird

crenshawco

Anybody heard from Musso 2beards or limb hanger?

BC

Musso has one to post up when he has time. Limbhanger2 killed an osceola but I haven't talked to him since the week before the season started. Demp17 (2beards) and his wife are about to have a baby. In fact it might have already been born.

Matt,

If you want to email me those pics I will post em up for you. Just throwing that out there.

mmusso

Just posted mine up. Sorry for the delay. Just got back in town yesterday, and my damn job is already getting in the way of my turkey hunting, OG, and aldeer time as usual...

2Beards

Congrats on the spinning of the heads fellas.
I have been on more birds the last 3 weekends than I have ever been on to open up the season and i can't close the deal. Didnt help that I missed 2 birds opening weekend  :TrainWreck1:, and have spent a few hundred $$$ trying to redo my luck in vests, chokes, scopes etc.... We did indeed welcome our little girl into this crazy world this past Tuesday. The wife actually told me to go hunting this weekend that she would be fine since her mom is gonna help us out with our 2 year old. Lord willing I'll at least get on the board this weekend then maybe in 2 weeks I'll head to my honey hole in Tennessee that usually produces a few 60 plus point birds every year. It's produced 2 double beard birds the last few years so maybe I'll luck up and kill another one. Congrats on all the early success again, I am trying my dadgum hardest to help out.

truedouble

congrats Squeaky...heck of a bird.  Congrats to everyone else too.

Our birds are not doing squat right now.  Acted right the first week and now they are pretty much shut down.  Should get good in the next 5-7 days.

n2deer

I sure hope so. I'm tired of hunting these no gobbling sons.

BC

Just letting y'all know there's another rumor floating out there about yet another multi bearded turkey that may have been terminated this morning. It came from a pretty credible source and will put another 75 points on the board.

;)

crenshawco

Good lord, this is getting out of hand. I killed #4 this morning but he wasn't even close to an upgrade