North40R................54   
wareagle22   
Jughead   
2Beards   
limbhanger2   
musso

Total: 415.05   

BC

I can't wait until this crappy winter weather pattern breaks and the birds start acting right. This tally page will fill up faster than the mudholes at my hunting club during those freaking monsoons that hit this past weekend.

Good luck this upcoming week fellas. Hopefully we will have some better weather and the birds will be cooperating a little better.

n2deer

Good start fellas, looking forward to busting a few more heads.

crenshawco

Not a bad start fellas. I know Stony and Hank both have killed too so we ought to have a few more points. Thanks for the tally BC

BC

Stony killed one this morning that he's going to post up soon. I killed on about noon today but it won't cull.

wareagle22

I've killed a 55.5 and a 56 but haven't posted them here yet.   I got pics of them but I plan on upgrading.  It's gonna take at least a 60 point bird to get on our scoreboard if we are going to win again. 

n2deer

Its opening up here tomorrow, I hope I can get on a few more before heading to nebraska. I wont be with out a lease again.

wareagle22

Well, I killed another one this morning but he only scores 58 so I'm still looking for a 60+ point bird.  Season is still really early. 

BC

Y'all get your birds posted up when you can. I'm hearing rumors that someone on the team skull raked a double beard this week...... ;)

crenshawco

that's good news, can't wait to see the pics. It seems like it takes 1 or 2 of those to sway the average a little bit

YEKRUT

Quote from: BC on April 02, 2013, 07:19:31 AM
Y'all get your birds posted up when you can. I'm hearing rumors that someone on the team skull raked a double beard this week...... ;)

we must be getting our info from the same place. :) a double bearded bird worth 70+

JUGHEAD

Good deal on the double beard!  Who killed it?  I didn't even take the necessary pictures of my bird.  Not because I think I'll do better....but because I know it won't hold up amongst this bunch of killers.  I called up one yesterday again and again didn't get him killed.  I'm struggling.

n2deer

Quote from: JUGHEAD on April 03, 2013, 08:47:47 AM
Good deal on the double beard!  Who killed it?  I didn't even take the necessary pictures of my bird.  Not because I think I'll do better....but because I know it won't hold up amongst this bunch of killers.  I called up one yesterday again and again didn't get him killed.  I'm struggling.

You could be right, but I honestly will not use that excuse to not participate in the contest. We are all part of the team and should try our best. A lot of us are struggling, settle down and do your best that's all that can be done.

We cant all be killers like crenshaw and squeaky. :fud:

I wasn't trying to step on anyone's toes, but lets at least make a attempt at this thing.

BC

He's right.

We don't even have the contest minimum right now even though there have been way more than 9 birds killed by the group. Let's get them posted up and get our 9 on the board and then we can cull.

truedouble

I have a 56" bird if I need to post