OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Who makes a good tube call

Started by TauntoHawk, March 06, 2011, 10:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TauntoHawk

I mainly use my mouth calls but I like a good variations of calls in the vest. But I don't have a tube call, I got a cheap plastic one in a set some time ago but it didn't sound good at all. I was wondering if you guys had any recomendations on a good tube call I might actually want to use and maybe a tip or two
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

handcannon

I'd love to build you one but I just moved and do not have my new shop set up yet. I will turn you on to a couple other guys on here though that could probably help you out. Hillbilly280 and Pappy both turn out some fine tube calls. Give either one of them a shout.

stumpy

cornbread, Kehl Hilbert, Matt Mclain, Steve Harrison, and I am sure there are many more.

Stumpy
Happy Hunting
Thanks
Chad
AKA- Stumpy

Chad Hutcheson
Po box 55477
McRae Ga

Hillbilly280

My friend Handcannon,Pappy,and a few more on here will make u one.I also make a real nice one.Click on our forom names and look at our posts.Any of us will be more than happy to help you.God Bless.

Bobby
VANOVER GAME CALLS

shootumindaface

I run a cheap QB snuff can and have made countless birds gobble that really didnt want to..

Everybody that i have talked to said Cornbread builds the best, so I am gonna get me one of those

Flydown

You cant go wrong with any of the above callmakers mentioned but I have one of Handcannons tubes and it will talk some turkey. :you_rock:  :icon_thumright:

BowBendr

I've got tubes from both Hillbilly280 and HandCannon and they both make rockin' calls.  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: