Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Juvy hunt this weekend in Tn

Started by harvester, March 21, 2013, 08:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harvester

And my 2 oldest are fired up. I think I will take them both at the same time. It's gonna be really tough but theyre pretty good at sitting still. They both shot their guns this evening and did just fine. We're ready!!!!  :blob10: :fud: :OGani:

gob09

Good luck to those two young men the weather is gonna suck here in mid. Tenn

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

gophert

Good luck to all the kids this weekend in TN.  Me and my daughter will be out in this crappy weather as well here in Middle TN.  I'm considering taping hothands all over her body.  What's weird is that it seems the past 3 years it has rained or had crappy weather every juvenile hunt. 

ElkTurkMan

Good Luck Dustin, I hope you and your boys have agreat weekend.  I am hunting the GA opener, sounds like it will be wet, but I'll be out there.

unclerick

Good luck Dustin,,hope them boys get to smoke a couple good "uns".
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

t_eagen13

gob09

Gophert how'd ya'll do today any any info to do on do r Sun. HuntKaitlyn and I went this afternoon we seen several birds ad no where some may roost I don't even know what what they were I know there was a Jake in the bunch I know there is a big long beard somewhere around this same area we seen him this morning good luck to everyone going in the am 

gophert

Quote from: gob09 on March 23, 2013, 06:59:28 PM
Gophert how'd ya'll do today any any info to do on do r Sun. HuntKaitlyn and I went this afternoon we seen several birds ad no where some may roost I don't even know what what they were I know there was a Jake in the bunch I know there is a big long beard somewhere around this same area we seen him this morning good luck to everyone going in the am 

Dude, we had birds all over us, 8 total long beards to be exact and NEVER could get a shot.  We had 4 long beards come into range, but they stopped right behind a cedar tree that was blocking my daughter.  I was sitting just to the left of her and could have busted all of them, but her view was blocked. 

Details and video are here: 

http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,33879.0.html

Moore

how did that juvy hunt turn out dustin
[

harvester

Not worth a dime. Never even heard or saw a bird. Cold, rainy and windy. Definitely not turkey hunting weather.