Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Official Bushwacker Kill Thread

Started by willy8457, March 19, 2013, 06:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

willy8457

This  will be the thread that we will post our Official Kill's with Pic's. Remember guy's take good pic's showing Spur length, beard length, and weight. If turkey has more than one beard Make sure you take pic's of beards showing base of each beard. I will keep a running score so we know where we are at in Contest.   Good luck, let's hand out some Dirt naps

willy8457

How many of you southren boy's are hunting  ?

SouthernThunder

If you want to walk the heavenly streets of gold, you gotta know the password, "Roll, tide, roll!"
                                                        -Bear Bryant

SouthernThunder

If you want to walk the heavenly streets of gold, you gotta know the password, "Roll, tide, roll!"
                                                        -Bear Bryant

SouthernThunder

-Bear Bryant

slyoldtom

Hey Congrats looks like your season has started off good! You going after anymore this year? 

calebb

9 1/4" beard

15/16" spurs

Final score of 54.65

I think I got all the pics in there, first time to participate in this contest?

jakebird

Shakey Jake and myself doubled up this morning on a pair of soggy jakes in a pretty good rain. They gobbled like big boys and fooled us till they popped into sight, three wanna be's that thought they were big and bad. Decided to take a rare opportunity to double anyway with a good friend . Fun hunt but since our team aint exactly contending for the leader board we'll skip trying to score these two drowned rats and try to tag a couple worthy longbeards soon.
That ol' tom's already dead. He just don't know it yet .... The hard part is convincing him.

Are you REALLY working that gobbler, or is HE working YOU?

Dallen92

Here is an entry for me.  62.25 was the score.

The Painter

It's just been a tough season for me. But finally got one down.

10"
lt. spur 1.5"
Right spur 1"
19 pounds
I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
::: Andrew Wyeth :::
ColonialRestorationStudio.com

willy8457

Nice, Post up your pics and i'll add it to the score, I haven 't posted my pics yet, waiting to see if I get one in Pa. Are you done hunting or do you have tags left ?

The Painter

Willy a buddy took the picks ans these are the only 2 he sent me. So I giess I'm sol. I have 4 more. Might be heading to NY also
I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
::: Andrew Wyeth :::
ColonialRestorationStudio.com