News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hormigo Negro Yelper

Started by Austy, March 17, 2013, 03:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Austy

THIS CALL HAS BEEN SOLD, THANKS!!!
Turned this one today while some inlays dry for some box calls.  The call body is Hormigo Negro with a Delrin mouth piece with a 5/64" hole and rubber adjustable lip stop.  The call is 7 5/8" long tip to tip with the call body being 5 1/4" long, 3/4 of an inch shorter than I wanted the call to be but had a minor problem. 

I am asking $40.00 which includes S&H.  If you are interested PM me, the first by time of PM will be the lucky new owner.
Thanks for the look.

eman375

Austy

Earl,

Just wanted to let you know that I put that call in the mail to you today @ 10:19 AM.  The expected delivery date of the call is Wednesday 3/20/2013.  It was shipped in a small flat rate shipping box with the label # on the package in case you want to/need to track your package is as follows; 
5103 2661 3077 3715 88

Please leave me know when you receive your call so that I know that the package made it to its destination.

Thanks

eman375

Hi Austy,

I just read your message and wanted to say thanks in advance.  I think you provided the wrong tracking number because I tried it in both the USPS and UPS and neither recognized it as a valid number.  I am writing on Wednesday and the package did not arrive today which is not unusual here in Idaho Falls.  Most out of state mail goes through Boise before it is disseminated for the rest of the state and Boise is about a 6 hour drive from here.  I'll let you know when I receive it.  Talk to you later...