Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Eddie Horton Custom Calls...This guy and his calls are quality

Started by trippsims, March 16, 2013, 05:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trippsims

I just wanted to share a few things about Mr. Horton and his calls. I was lucky enough to get him to come down from Arkansas and hunt with us for the weekend. Though things have been slow, we had a warm front move through that got them going just in time, that's not the point really. Mr. Horton brought his father to hunt with him, and both of these guys are great people and a joy to have in the woods.

I knew that he made calls, but I didn't know anything about them until he got here. He has something special for making a box call, I have never heard anything like these! Every one sounds different, but they all sound great. He also makes pots and diaphragms, he really knows his stuff and will help get you what you want!

Everything that he makes is of the highest quality, he can laser anything you want onto the calls, make them sound like you want them, and he can put any type of woods together to get the sound/look you want. I am not the best caller in the world, and he will tell you that he isn't either, but he can make a call that will exceed expectations.

I am not one to do this type of thing, but I am a believer in this man's calls! Go check them out at his site www.eddiehortonturkeycalls.com.

I will post some pictures on this thread later on and show some of his work.

Best of luck this season!

trippsims