News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Well...

Started by bowhunter2k9, March 15, 2013, 03:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowhunter2k9

Hey guys,

Went hunting this morning to the "no turkeys property". me and a buddy "southernthunder" heard nothing this morning... Walked miles and miles calling and listening. Nothing...

Then I decided we would make the circle back to where we started the morning, on a trail at the property line, another trail around the corner 20 yds from us. We sat and called and I called a buddy and talked on the phone while my other buddy called... And then I got off the phone and talked to him for a few mins and right when me and him called a gobble cut him off from about 60 yds around the corner! Disbelief struck us, I had no idea what to do so he dove behind me and I wheeled around on the tree... To be met by a nice gobbler in about 30 seconds. He came in strutting and I killed him on the second shot, hevi 5's when he tried to fly away... I made a bad first shot.  But dead is dead! My first opening morning bird!!
Romans 8:38-39

northms

Awesome way to get us on the board!  Let us know the measurements when you find out.

Great job.

bowhunter2k9

Also, we need a sticky kill thread!

bowhunter2k9

Thanks man! 10" beard , 21.5 lbs, and 7/8" spurs. Spurs weren't great but I'm still psyched!

reflexl

Huge congrats!!!!!!

Bamastrutter

Congrats way to seal the deal.  :icon_thumright: I wished I could have just heard a gobble :gobble:

land cruiser

Great job, congratulations!

bowhunter2k9

TnTurk

That great.   :happy0064: Glad you got us on the board. I still got 2 weeks. Cant get here soon enough.  God Bless

xarcher

Guns don't kill people.  Guns kill food.

FttFttVroom!

Nice bird! Way to go an congrats on the hunt!!

bowhunter2k9

Ontgunner

"Early bird get's the worm but the second mouse get's the cheese"

BigGobbler

Good deal! They are gobbling there heads off but the have girlfriends yet we were on um all weekend but the sure thing with them is overpowering