OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Theifs

Started by TRKYHTR, March 15, 2013, 01:49:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThicketThrasher

I hate that for ya Joe, that really sucks. Maybe check around at some pawn shops, but more than likely, it's probably gone. Good luck. And keep us posted if anything turns up.

Kylongspur88

File a complaint and keep an eye on pawn shops. Theft of mail matter is a felony. Also, watch for ID theft. Probably someone local that knows when your mail shows up...

flintlock

Yeah it really stinks when it happens, but is sure does!   Sorry for the loss and I hope it turns up.
If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: mnturkey on March 15, 2013, 11:58:10 AM
Hope you contacted he USPS they have inspectors and dectives who work on that.
Good advice! Since they hit your neighbor too, the Post Office Po Po might already be working on disappearances in your neighborhood. :icon_thumright:
I can relate. Some scumbag thieves just broke into every camper at my hunt camp in SC and robbed all of us blind. At least they didn't get any turkey calls. But they got about $1000 of my stuff, so I feel your pain.

Rio Fan

That sucks!  I absolutely hate thieves.  I think you should be able to test out your turkey loads are those scumbags. 

Cove

My buddy had this problem. The entire subdivision had packages stolen. They set up a sting caught the guy, it was the guy tossing the news papers early morning.

BowBendr

You have to remember that not only are they thieves, they are stupid. That's why local papers and radio shows around here feature "dumb crooks news"...it's hilarious !!

It seems like more and more, you hear about stupids posting up stuff they've stole on craigslist and the like.

I'm betting if you keep your eyes open, you'll see that call show up somewhere. They're too stupid to realize that EVERYBODY sees what they post..........

They won't get nothing for it at a pawn shop, I hope you find it Joe.