turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

North Bay Toxin - Bocote *** SOLD ***

Started by Steve, March 14, 2013, 10:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve

The North Bay Toxin is a 3" slate over glass in bocote made by me. I figured I'd try to put a couple on here before they go to my website and see what happens. The striker on this call is a new design for me. It's not your typical striker. It is actually a little shorter than most, but not too much. It was designed with a young hunters hands in mind, but plays equally well in older beefier hands ;D This particular call produces some higher pitched tones and in the right hands can achieve a kee-kee run with ease. The cost is $42 and there is no shipping charged when I sell on this forum.

Here she is...

Feel free to shoot me a PM or e-mail with any questions. Thanks for looking,
Steve

quackaddict

This thing(and the rest of your calls) are almost too pretty to hunt with.
"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Steve

I appreciate that...but I can assure you, they are meant to to hunt. I just like hunting with nice stuff - you know...Life's too short to hunt with ugly calls. ;D

Thanks,
Steve

jakeman45

This would look good in a china cabinet . She looks pretty, good job :you_rock:
Cock it n' Rock it babeh!

Steve

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words. But it would look much better in somebody's turkey vest. These calls are made for hunting, not sitting in a china closet.

Steve