turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

One Of The Sexiest Lights I Have Seen

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, March 14, 2013, 06:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

A guy I know bought one of these and just got it.  So I just had to order one.  It's a SolarForce S1100 XM-L U2.  Here's his photos.  Mine should be here later next week.  Not only is it a looker, but it's a thrower as well. 

BrowningGuy88

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: Daman on March 14, 2013, 06:48:08 PM
JEEEEZ...

Brad you have a sickness!

Oh come on now.  I am perfectly normal.   :lol:

jamo

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: jamo on March 14, 2013, 08:12:28 PM
Sweet!!!!

Thanks.  I can't wait to get it. 

That same guy that bought that one above in the picture posted this one below with his other super thowers.  I have all of them lights as well including 2 of the 2nd one on the right.

runngun

Hoss I ain't never heard nobody describe a flashlight as SEXY    :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

tomstopper

Quote from: runngun on March 14, 2013, 09:20:56 PM
Hoss I ain't never heard nobody describe a flashlight as SEXY    :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
My thought exactly....... :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Old Gobbler

I want one like that but with a red filter on it -
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: Old Gobbler on March 14, 2013, 11:43:59 PM
I want one like that but with a red filter on it -

Shannon,

Maybe you could get someone to make you a clear either plastic or glass lens filter to slip over the end of the bezel. 

Old Gobbler

I almost never use a light while turkey hunting (florida) , a bright white light even at 400 yards will bust them out the tree -or make them nervous and reluctant to gobble -coyote howls will clam them up too

Im looking to get a small-medium sized powerful light like that , put a red filter on it - then put one of the anti- glare hoods like they have on the sniper scopes on the front of it , looking to use it just for looking straight down on the trail and keep myself from stepping on a viper

I want to see where I am going , but not alert turkeys on the roost in the area that there is a hunter passing through the location 
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

ILIKEHEVI-13

Shannon,

You may want one of these.  Now they are not a thrower type light, but are plenty bright and it has 3 brightness levels. 

http://www.solarforceflashlight-sales.com/product_detail.php?t=LF&s=32&id=541

captin_hook

You called a flashlight "sexy". You definitely have some issues....... Na I'm just kidding, you have ALOT of issues .  Lol. For real though, it is a sweet light.