turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Which camo

Started by irishff727, March 14, 2013, 01:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThicketThrasher

Whatever is on sale! I don't think it makes a lot of difference as long as it helps break up your profile. I think almost every kind I see looks really good and will do the job.

REBELYELL

Bottomland early and obsession late season. I also wear shadow leaf a good bit, wish they still made it and Greenleaf.

twild

The old  bottomland and treestand. Wish I would have Bought All they had back then. Of course I've gained 40 pouds since then and it woundn't fit, but would be great motivation for a diet.

devin4484

This is my top 5 but in no certain order break up, obsession, ap, advantage timeber hd, and hardwoods hd. 

RickC

Army digitals and/or Marine desert digitals I brought back with me. Usually start off in the AD's and as everything starts Browning up in the winter I'll switch.
Blessings,
Rick

earlybird

I just bought some naturalgear pants and jacket,cant wait to try them out this spring,i've always used anything in mossyoak since the 80's.

zeke632

I think whatever a guy likes himself is what he oughta hunt in. I hunt in a pair of just plain green North Face pants & it works fine. They are comfortable, quiet & dry quick. I grab whatever camo shirt or top that fits the weather at the time. Most camo, to me, at almost any distance looks like a blob anyway.

30_06

ASAT leafy suit is what I normally wear.