Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Me thinks I need to try Turkey Thugs shells!!!

Started by Gooserbat, March 14, 2013, 11:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

After looking over the results some of the guys are getting with these I think I'll just swing by Wally World and become the owner of a couple of boxes of 3.5 #6. 

Then I get to patern them and upset my obama suporting neibors who will come driving down the road to see what I'm shooting at. :z-guntootsmiley:  :goofball: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

I love it already!!!
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

ericjames

BrowningGuy88

I love testing reloads and patterning turkey loads!!!

I always get about three shots off and here my neighbor yell "what are you shooting at?" - I love it!!!

buck_hunter21

Spill Blood

captin_hook

Ded Goblr

I could only find 5's, but they shoot GREAT..

tomstopper

Quote from: Gooserbat on March 14, 2013, 11:18:50 AM
After looking over the results some of the guys are getting with these I think I'll just swing by Wally World and become the owner of a couple of boxes of 3.5 #6. 

Then I get to patern them and upset my obama suporting neibors who will come driving down the road to see what I'm shooting at. :z-guntootsmiley:  :goofball: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

I love it already!!!
Wether they pattern well or not, they would be worth the money just to upset the obamanites..... :toothy12: :toothy12: :toothy12: