turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Nitro Ammo Company

Started by 01Foreman400, March 12, 2013, 03:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

01Foreman400

Just an FYI.  Ordered 2 more boxes of 12 ga. 3.5" 2 7/16 oz. #7's today and the lady said it would be after turkey season before they got anymore #7's in. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Huntin Fool From Georgia!

FloppinTom

Thanks for the info, I shot some Hevi-shot 3 1/2" 2 1/4 oz. #7s and they will pattern right with the nitros thru my gun. They are avail. anad a little cheaper if your nitros dont get here in time.
Walter :OGturkeyhead:
Go early, stay late, be patient and sit still.

01Foreman400

Quote from: FloppinTom on March 12, 2013, 03:30:59 PM
Thanks for the info, I shot some Hevi-shot 3 1/2" 2 1/4 oz. #7s and they will pattern right with the nitros thru my gun. They are avail. anad a little cheaper if your nitros dont get here in time.
Walter :OGturkeyhead:

Thanks for the heads up.  I have enough Nitro shells right now. 

Here is my Nitro pattern at a taped 40 yards.

perrytrails

Wanted to buy some myself. I just don't understand why nobody will answer the phone or return a email.

Sorry, just not good business.

Old Gobbler

Quote from: perrytrails on March 13, 2013, 08:29:22 PM
Wanted to buy some myself. I just don't understand why nobody will answer the phone or return a email.

Sorry, just not good business.
They are likely busy making turkey loads for people desperate to get them in time for season -it is a very seasonal business , and at this time of the year they are working very very hard -

I just print out the order form , fill it out , with a  CC# or Check then mail it to them ,  in a week or so , my ammo shows up at the door 

--Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

chrmayo

They answered my 2 emails Monday. Answered my dads call yesterday. Answered my call today. I ordered some 7 shot and it will be 3 weeks before they are ready.
-MAYO-

01Foreman400

Sometimes it takes a while to get them on the phone.  Now is the worse time of the year to call.

01Foreman400

Quote from: chrmayo on March 13, 2013, 09:12:08 PM
They answered my 2 emails Monday. Answered my dads call yesterday. Answered my call today. I ordered some 7 shot and it will be 3 weeks before they are ready.

Did they say they had them in stock?