turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lights Out ~ Slate calls for sale ~ SOLD ~

Started by lightsoutcalls, March 12, 2013, 11:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightsoutcalls

Season is already open for some and coming soon for the rest of us.  Here are 4 slate calls up for sale, your choice at $40 each to your door, shipped via priority mail.  PM if interested and I can send a paypal invoice.

Teal dyed figured maple with rosewood striker -  This call has a medium-high pitch with natural purrs and clucks, crisp cuts and breaking yelps.  ~SOLD~

Pecan slate with purpleheart striker - This call has a medium-high pitch and produces good purrs and clucks, sharp cuts and breaking yelps. ~SOLD~

Osage slate with padauk striker - This call has a medium-high pitch with realistic purrs and clucks, hard hitting, sharp cuts and breaking yelps. ~SOLD~

3" ambrosia maple slate with canarywood striker -  This call has a higher pitch and tighter, nasally tone.  It produces clean purrs and clucks, crisp cuts and breaking yelps. ~SOLD~
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Gumby

TANK

Gumby

lightsoutcalls

jmasters

TANK

Wendell, the Pecan pot is one of the best sounding calls I've ever ran! It just moved to 1st place in my turkey vest! I love it

Gumby

lightsoutcalls

Thanks guys.  Glad you like them.  Feel free to send pics of dead birds with the calls.  ;)