Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gooserbat Black Magic Giveaway and the winner is...

Started by Gooserbat, March 11, 2013, 03:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

Joey I figured you would post the "country Club" photo.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

jblackburn

I completely forgot about that! When I get back home tonight I'll put that up.
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Ky Gobbler

It's not really that creepy but I haven't hunted that long. One day in turkey season I was walking around and calling and I heard a noise I'd never heard before and it followed me for about 45 minutes. When I got home I described the noise and my dad said it was a rain crow.

jblackburn

This is not overly creepy, but random/weird.  This is located near the OK/KS border pretty far off the the main roads.  Funny, though.

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

BowBendr

Quote from: jblackburn on March 13, 2013, 09:51:01 PM
This is not overly creepy, but random/weird.  This is located near the OK/KS border pretty far off the the main roads.  Funny, though.

That is so freakin' awesome !!   :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:

Gooserbat

Quote from: BowBendr on March 13, 2013, 10:05:11 PM

Yeah it's on public land to boot.  Talk about a Camp Ground!!! 

Also same place where joey and me need a Bridge and guess what was there.  A Bridge you could drive a truck across complett with gaurd rails in the middle of a WMA.  Used to be an old road there befor they built the lake.  Still kinda neat though.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

jblackburn

Quote from: Gooserbat on March 14, 2013, 11:35:48 AM
Quote from: BowBendr on March 13, 2013, 10:05:11 PM

Yeah it's on public land to boot.  Talk about a Camp Ground!!! 

Also same place where joey and me need a Bridge and guess what was there.  A Bridge you could drive a truck across complett with gaurd rails in the middle of a WMA.  Used to be an old road there befor they built the lake.  Still kinda neat though.

That bridge was random.  We were trying to figure out how to cross this creek, not overly deep water, but DEEP mud.  Then we see a bridge, a perfectly fine bride!

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Gamblinman

Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys played there regulary back in the '40's. Theres even a song about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IXmPZSM07o

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

Gooserbat

:z-winnersmiley: :z-winnersmiley: :z-winnersmiley: :z-winnersmiley: :z-winnersmiley:

And The WInner Is

2much2loud
NWTF Booth 1623

2much2loud

Thanks for the contest I have been meaning to order but could never decide which call to go with.
Thanks again Greg

jblackburn

Quote from: Gamblinman on March 14, 2013, 10:56:00 PM
Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys played there regulary back in the '40's. Theres even a song about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IXmPZSM07o

Gman

That is REALLY cool! 

www.gooserbatcalls.com