OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I need your Prayers Please

Started by hookedspur, March 10, 2013, 08:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hookedspur

Hi folks My wife needs your prayers , she found out Saterday she has Cancer and is scheduled for surgery early week . Dr says if it hasnt spread the operation should be the cure.

We started dating when I was 15 she was 14 and this May we will have been married 39 Years
We have 1 son and a Beautiful Grand Daughter thats 6 .!!!

I know there is GREAT POWER in Prayer.  So please help me get a huge prayer effort started ...

THANKS Brothers in the field and faith.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

vaturkey

Steve

Thoughts & prayers for your wife. May the lord be with you folks .   :jesus-cross:

Ricky   
Vaturkey

runngun

Mr Steve,
  I will be praying for y'all. My wife was diagnosed on October 01,2012 and after eight weeks of chemo, she had her surgery on Feb 13. She is doing so much better now, NO DOUBT that the prayers from the folks on here from all over the country got us thru this.
I will be praying for you as well, cause this will be hard on you as well. You be sure to keep us posted and let her know that she is in our thoughts and prayers!!!

God Bless
Ray
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

misfire

Prayer is lifted Steve. Hope the surgery goes well
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Turkey Beard

Prayers for your wife & your wonderful family.
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

Byhalia

Prayers sent for your wife and you and your  family.    :bible:
~ Listen to the Wind ~    http://customprocalls.com/

BOFF

Heavenly Father,

We thank you for the salvation we have through Your son Jesus. We thank You for the love You show each of us, everyday, and we thank You for the Holy Spirit, its guidance in our lives, and the protection You have around each one of us.

We come to You now, asking for Your healing hands to be upon our brother Steve's wife. Honor his faithfulness to You, and his seeking Your protection, and healing over his wife. May Your works be seen in her healing, to all those around her care.  We give You the glory, and honor in her healing, and profess Your grace and mercy in her care.

Thank You for what you are going to do, and for what you have already done. We Bless You Lord!! For it is in Jesus Holy name we ask, and claim these things, Amen!!

God Bless,
David B.

Roostem33

My prayers are with you! God bless!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

slamman

Our Prayers will be with your wife, you and your family.  God Bless. :cross2: :cross2:

Duke0002

Old Gobbler

:bible: :cross2:  praying hard for you  - Shannon  :mycross:
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Gut Pile

Prayers sent from Ohio

And encouragement as well, we had 4 friends get cancer in the past couple of years.  They all are cured !

It is my opinion that the medicines, the knowledge and the medical gear that we currently have are all a result of answered prayer.

Be encouraged, I will be praying for you and your Wife
about the best religion can possibly do, is maybe make you a nice person, where as a relationship with Jesus Christ can make you a new creation

hookedspur

we are at the oncologist now should know more on a while. 
Thanks for you wonderful prayers and suport. 
CRUSADERS

redarrow

:cross2: :cross2: :cross2: Praying in Michigan my brother  :cross2: :cross2: :cross2:

hookedspur

Surgery week from tomorrow prognosis good if It hasn't spread 50-50 if it has.  :cross2:
CRUSADERS