OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

LOOKING TO HUNT NEAR YOSEMITE !!PLEASE HELP!!

Started by west tenn, March 08, 2013, 08:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

west tenn

I am going to be in a wedding at Yosemite on the 7th of April and am trying to set up a MERRIAM hunt.  I know nothing about the area and need advice on where to go that wouldn't be too far from there (if that is even possible!).  The wedding is in Groveland so we will be staying somewhere close to there.  If anyone has any advice please let me know.  Thanks!!

TRKYHTR

If you are on facebook look for Keith Swope. He lives in that area. He might be able to help line you out in that area. But there are no Merriams in that area. You can tell him I sent you.

TRKYHTR
Joe Slaton
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

socalturkeyman

Wish I could help but I agree with Joe on no merriams in that area.I think that there is some on the El Dorado National forest.But not to sure,heard of some guys saying that they've taken them before.I think the town they were hunting out of was georgetown,ca look it up and hope you score if its not to far.
A shot not taken,is a shot missed!
Juan Galindo-Last Light Taxidermy

west tenn

bump please.  If anyone can help I am J D Bell on facebook or reply here.  Thanks!

west tenn

west tenn

BUMP. Ok.  I realize now there are no merriam in that area.  I honsetly would like to hunt whatever flavor is in the area.  Any help out there??  Thanks in advance!!