turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Prayers

Started by nctrkyhntr, March 08, 2013, 06:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nctrkyhntr

I am glad I have a truck. Yesterday I was re-ended while stopped in traffic here in Dallas. Luckily I have a tow hitch and ball on my truck. So that sustained most of the impact. So a dent in my bumper and scratches on my ball is all i got lol. The other drives car I cant say the same for. After finding the guy did not have a DL and possibly bad insurance the police were called again. This time I told them I needed them out at the scene. Once they showed up things went smoothly. The longer I stayed at the scene the more and more by backed started to hurt. So I decided to head to the ER and the took xrays of my back. They did not find any breaks in my back which is a blessing. But they found something. The doctors noticed a spot on my lung. They said this is probably nothing but to be honest its freaking the crap out of me. So I am in the process to get in with my doctor and to get a second opinion. Could you all please keep me in y'alls prayers?

harvester

mfd1027

Absolutely Jon.   We've got your back!  Keep us posted.   
Dan

ElkTurkMan

Dang Jon, I ahte to hear this.  I hope everything will be ok.

Moore

abusolutly jon, boy yesterday was a bad day alround my wife boke her leg yesterday at work
[

nctrkyhntr

Thanks everyone. I was going to head out and scout tomorrow but with being sore I dont think I will be making it out there. We will see how I feel once I wake up.

Moore your wife and family are definitely in my families prayers. Keep us posted

keyser12ga

Hope your back feels better and will pray for you.

ElkTurkMan

Quote from: Moore on March 08, 2013, 09:40:59 PM
abusolutly jon, boy yesterday was a bad day alround my wife boke her leg yesterday at work
Shawn sorry to hear about your wife.

gob09

Jon sorry bout tour wreck and the x-rays prayers sent
Shawn sorry for your wifes leg hope she will heal quickly prayers for both you guys family

Sent from my C771

mfd1027

How are you feeling Jon??

Shawn,  did your wife wind up with a cast?
Dan

t_eagen13

Praying for you Jon and you and your wife as well Shawn.

unclerick

Quote from: gob09 on March 09, 2013, 08:52:48 PM
Jon sorry bout tour wreck and the x-rays prayers sent
Shawn sorry for your wifes leg hope she will heal quickly prayers for both you guys family

Sent from my C771
X's2
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

nctrkyhntr

Hey fellas I am doing good. I have rested all weekend and the back is coming along. I am calling the doctors tomorrow to see if I can get in and make appointment to get this thing looked at. I am just trusting in the lord that its nothing and everything is good. Will be taking the boy out next weekend to start teaching him to scout for turkeys lol. This should be fun. He didnt want to go because of the rattlesnakes but he quickly changed his mind once I told him i would let him carry my shotgun lol

harvester

That's great Jon, hope everything is good at the docs office.

Shawn, hate to hear that about your wife, prayers sent for her also.

Ricochet

Dang, hang in there!   :jesus-cross:
-JP
Is it turkey season yet? I love the sound of thunder chickens in the morning...