turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Custom Pots

Started by duckaholic25, March 05, 2011, 11:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duckaholic25

I am wanting to get a custom pot call and Im leaning towards Lights Out I just dont know which surface and wood combo to get. All the pot I have in my vest are slate and I love the way the sound, but I am thinking about a Copper or Aluminum. How do they compare to a slate and or they easy as a slate to use.  :thanks:

KYFrid

Give Wendell a shout. I think you would be very happy with one of his aluminum pots. They are just as easy as a slate to use. But they are a whole lot louder. Lotta turkeys have fell victim to a Lights Out aluminum.  :newmascot:

chatterbox

Andy Kaiser makes a heck of a pot call as well. I have never run a copper from him, but his glass and ceramic are AWSOME! They never leave my vest.

drum817

Give Al @ SS Custom Calls a shout.  He makes some of the best sounding pot calls out there.  If you are looking for something besides slate try the SS Bronzed glass call....it is ALL turkey and SS has 100% satisfaction guaranteed policy.
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

joshua

All of Wendells calls are the real deal or he want send it to you.  Give him a call and tell him what kind of sound you are looking for and I'm sure he can help you out.   :anim_25:
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.