OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

David Halloran Checkered Short Box FOR SALE!

Started by Swim-Bait, March 06, 2013, 04:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swim-Bait

Hey everyone :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an!

I have for sale a David Halloran Checkered Short Box.  The box was made late last year 2012 and has never been hunted.  It's a Purple Heart over Cedar box.  The call is brand new, has been well taken care of, is easy to run; and sounds great.  Only reason I'm selling is because I'm not working at the moment; and need the money.  If you order the call from David, it'll cost you $100, plus $8 shipping; and you'll have to wait 2 to 3 MONTHS.  It says 2 to 3 weeks on his site, but I waited well over 2 months to have that box call made.  I'm offering it up for $100 SHIPPED!  No wait!  No extra shipping cost.

Pics:

Below is a video David made of his box calls, so you can get an idea of the sound.  Purple Heart over Cedar is the second call he uses in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9Q6fFEZQUo&feature=player_embedded#!

Thanks for looking guys and good hunting!

:gobble:

Swim-Bait

Kinda surprised this hasn't sold yet honestly.

How about $90 shipped?  I kinda had a offer for $90, but haven't heard anything since; so let's go with that.  $90 SHIPPED

Good call, well made, never hunted, VERY well taken care of, like new; without the wait.

Thanks

Sand Man

Sorry.  I was away from the PC.  I'll take it and just PayPaled the money.   :you_rock:

Let the little twenty EAT!!!!

Swim-Bait

No problem at all.  Got the money.  Sent you a PM.  Thanks!  CALL IS SOLD!   :z-guntootsmiley: