turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2 Turkey/Duck call lanyards for sale

Started by dmguitar, March 04, 2013, 08:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmguitar

:mycross: I have 2 handmade Game call lanyards for sale. They both are made with leather braided bolos and wrapped with 12 ft. of 550 paracord. Each lanyard has 2 extra paracord drops for additionall calls. If you need any more drops let me know. $25 each shipping included. Paypal preferred
PS. The green camo paracord is not as light as the pictures show. The paracord I used is green camo and coyote brown. The flash on the camera washed it out.
I am a custom guitar maker that loves to hunt. I enjoy using my woodworking skills to create all kinds of things. I make box calls, call lanyards, I even do custom gunstock engraving. molterguitars.com

Redfish

I've seen Danny's lanyards in person and they are really nice work. I also own one of his guitars and his workmanship is amazing. He is currently making me a box call from the same wood as my guitar. Good stuff.   
John 3:16

dmguitar

I am a custom guitar maker that loves to hunt. I enjoy using my woodworking skills to create all kinds of things. I make box calls, call lanyards, I even do custom gunstock engraving. molterguitars.com

dmguitar