OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Which sims recoil pad for knoxx stock???

Started by mossyoak79, February 28, 2013, 08:04:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mossyoak79

Can someone please point me in the direction as to which simms recoil pad is made to fit on my knoxx stock.  I just bought a new knoxx gen II spec ops NRS stock for my 870 and it cam with the factor hard knoxx pad on it.

gophert

Here's another option where I got mine for my Gen I.  I'm assuming it would probably fit the gen II.

http://www.opticsplanet.com/blackhawk-knoxx-limbsaver-butt-pad-fits-04-08-90-series.html

mossyoak79

think the one from optics planet will work for a gen II?

870supermagnum

I don't believe there is any difference in the recoil pad between the Gen I & II.  I called Sims about two weeks ago concerning a pad that I purchased about six or seven years ago for the original stock on my 870 Supermagnum.  The pad has deteriorated and has become tackey, leaving black rubber residue on almost everything it touches.  Sims was familiar with the problem and is going to replace it under warranty.  I asked them if they would send me a Knoxx SpecOps stock pad instead of the 870 original and they said they would.  I called Blackhawk and they gave me the current part number they use to order pads from Sims (#10701) and assured me the pad would fit my Gen I stock.     

:fud:       :newmascot: