turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Paracord Lanyards -- Paypal

Started by lumberjack, February 27, 2013, 09:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumberjack

Two color paracord lanyards. I can add drops if you wish. Perfect for a variety of calls; yelpers, tubes, locators, etc.  $20 tyd. I added a new pic....couple of these are headed out very soon!!!! The orange actually has a reflective fleck in it....I made it to tote the dog tracking system!!
******* yelpers and other calls not included******* Thanks for looking!!!

USMC0331

wvcurlytop

Just bought one, and I got one with three drops on it and I love it.  No more digging around in my pockets searching for another wingbone, nor will I have a knotted mess around my neck trying to carry three different lanyards ever again.  If you have ever had to ask your wife to help un-tie the knots from carrying a couple different calls around your neck all day, you'll love this.  Thanks Lumberjack, GREAT PRODUCT!!     

lumberjack

If you have any custom ideas you'd like to see in a lanyard....let me know!!  I have a couple of colors and can add drops to you liking!! I'll try to post more pics soon.  Thanks!

pappy

I bet fluorescent orange mixed in would be cool, and easy to find if you drop it in the woods!
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

outdoors

HAVE U EVER MADE ONE FOR POT CALL THAT HAS FINGER GROVES
???
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

lumberjack

I have not....but I could!!  Would you want it to go around your neck, and be long enough to call on then?  Let me know what you have in mind, and I'll see what I can do.  Thanks for looking!

tomstopper

eman375

Those are nice and appear to be much better than the typical spring loaded ones. 

pappy

I can tell you all where two of these are headed! Yep Southeast Missouri.....
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

lumberjack

Yes they are Pappy!!!  But I can make more!! Thanks for looking and thanks for the compliments!!!

jakeman45

Sweet lanyards, don't have to risk breaking a call in your pocket or vest.  :happy0064:
Cock it n' Rock it babeh!

lumberjack

Still have lanyards available. Custom requests welcomed! If you have a want or need, let me know.  Thanks again for looking!!!! Good luck this spring!!

lumberjack

I am now accepting Paypal.  Thanks for looking!! :thanks:

lumberjack