Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Checked the TC this AM

Started by ElkTurkMan, February 24, 2013, 04:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElkTurkMan

Guys I ran down to my lease and checked my TC, and got a few pictures of some Jakes and One long beard.  My pics are down from last year this time.  THis fall I ahd 9 long beards two of which were double bearded.  I will try and dig them up and post them.  We are four weeks out here in GA, and in three weeks I will be In Florida chasing them.  It sure is coming quick.  Here are acouple of pics from the TC. 

harvester

Looking good. Keep them coming. I'm sure those other longbeards aint too far away.

ElkTurkMan

mfd1027

Dan

gob09

Look like you we maybe in the same boat Shane our birds wont hardly stay on the farm is there water on your lease

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

unclerick

Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

Ricochet

Nice!   :icon_thumright:

I have a TC out on my lease - maybe I will get a pic or 2.  They are camera shy there.    ???
-JP
Is it turkey season yet? I love the sound of thunder chickens in the morning...

ElkTurkMan

Quote from: gob09 on February 25, 2013, 07:53:07 AM
Look like you we maybe in the same boat Shane our birds wont hardly stay on the farm is there water on your lease

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
Wes we have a small creek and 8 ponds on our place.  We ahve had a ton of run and htere is water everywhere right now.

gob09

We only have one pond over by the cabin but I don't  think they use it much  which I think is why they move around so much

Sent from my C771