turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I need a new scale

Started by Onpoint, February 24, 2013, 01:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onpoint

I was checking the accuracy of my digital scale. I used a 25 lb weight and according to my scale it weighs 23 lbs and 12 ounces. Anybody got a good one?

doublegobble

I have a rapala digital that works good. Actually I now have 2, I left mine hanging from the rafters down in southern Iowa after 2nd season last year at a community shelter house. Shot a bigger bird 4th and went and bought a new one to weigh that bird. Went down south later that year and it was still hanging there so I grabbed it.
Red meat isn't bad for you, fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

spurman

My scale is a Berkley digital for weighing fish, got it at WalMart. I have never checked to see if it is weighing right, I guess I should check.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

SheGotHoOks

Quote from: spurman on February 25, 2013, 04:04:45 PM
My scale is a Berkley digital for weighing fish, got it at WalMart. I have never checked to see if it is weighing right, I guess I should check.
lol yea.. that'd prolly be a good idea bill :)

old frank

You got me to thinking so I checked my little "made in china,bought on ebay" electronic scale against my digital postal scale and they are pretty close, amazingly.

agturkey

Edwin

I am using prime psb500 which have accuracy up to 0.1lb that i bought at eBay but the price of this scale is high. Its a digital one and have many other features  that i need in my scale. Why not you find one on Amazon or eBay for getting accurate results?